If you're in an emergency or want to report an incident, use these contacts.
||07 5456 email@example.com|
SafeUniSC Security Officers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency response, first aid, safety escorts and personal safety.
Seek support or tell us about your concerns
Seek support and advice from Safer Communities if you or someone you know is experiencing concerning behaviours
- Emergency response / immediate assistance
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) for staff or students requiring assistance to evacuate a building in an emergency, contact SafeUniSC for a template
- First Aid
- Safety escorts on campus, eg late-night escort to your car
- Consults, support and advice for matters relating to personal safety
- Advice, support or reporting around concerns about student safety and behaviour
- Support and information about reporting concerning behaviours, including bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Connection and referral to other support services
- Building access
- SafeZone app support